The "original URL" link above will take you to a document with screenshots, but since putting in images was not working for me here, I just outlined the steps:
- Click to go into ‘Design’ mode (cog icon)
- Select "Attributes"
- Scroll to the "Theme Anitya" section
- Click on the attributes for "Thumbnail" and "Full Height Header Image"
- Click on the new attribute field in the page called "Thumbnail", and select an image
- Activate the checkbox for "Full Height Header"
- IMPORTANT: Click the "Save" button in the lower left corner of your screen
You may need to refresh your browser page to see the changes, and you will be prompted to publish this version