What's the best way to approach adapting a site design for use in concrete5? Franz demonstrates the design flexibility offered by concrete5, then explains recommended strategies for chopping a page design for use in a concrete5 theme, using Basecamp's live site as an example.
Check out the screencast above to see how one might handle a variety of design requirements and situations, including:
- Graphics-intensive landing pages
- Dividing areas into multiple columns using concrete5 Layouts
- Empowering site editors to re-arrange content
- Headers, footers and sidebars
- Dynamically loaded / refreshed content
- Content-heavy pages and custom block types