You can edit page types:
- Name - This is displayed when creating or editing a page to the site editor, it may contain spaces.
- Handle - This is used on the backend as a unique identifier. It may not contain spaces or special characters.
- Icon - The icons can be managed through the file manager and just provide a simple visual cue.
- Attributes - You can add any custom attribute to any page from edit mode, this list defines which attributes will be displayed in Properties by default.
- And if need be you can delete them.